Trends come in go. Actually, most RC trends never completely go away, they just hog the spotlight for a given amount of time and then share the stage to to differing degrees. We’ve seen trends such as minis, touring cars, rock crawling and short course all but take over the hobby. While it seems highly specific and niche, even oval racing was once huge. On the proverbial flip side of things, some trends have somewhat failed to launch with drifting and RC motorcycles serving as examples. What do you think will be the next big thing? Will it be rock racers like the Axial Wraith? Will RC motorcycles finally go big? Maybe rally cars will push short course aside. What do you think?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live