Welcome, everyone, to my new blog for RC Car Action. For those of you who are not familiar with me, here is a little background. I have been in the hobby since 1980 and was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Trinity Products Inc. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and moved my business to New Jersey in 1980. I am a college graduate and majored and have a B.A. in philosophy. My dad died when I was 11 and it was just my mom and I. I guess you could call me the “true American success story” (In 1989, Trinity was the #74 fastest growing private company in the Unites States) when that sort of thing was popular in this country (pre-Obama). Among other things, I was responsible for the “first re-buildable stock motor,” importation of Panasonic NiMH batteries into the USA, and giving drivers “real paying contracts.” I am a single Dad raising my three children (Juliana, 6; Angelina, 13; and Nicholas, 14) on my own in Orlando, FL. We relocated our business a few years back, but continue to sell Trinity motors, batteries and accessories. I have been known as controversial and somewhat of a “maverick.” Some people love that and a lot hate that 🙂 But I am not afraid to say what I think and I am hoping that the blog about current day RC topics will be entertaining to all of you. I would love your feedback and ideas on what topics you would like to discuss (email@example.com). Looking forward to seeing you online and at the races.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip