As I write this, there are a lot of people in my neighborhood digging out from one of the biggest snow storms that we have had in a long time. As I was breaking my back shoveling snow I starting thinking about how cool it would be to have a scale snow plow for my on the way Axial SCX10. Now, I can make one but by the time I get it finished, I’ll be doing some spring cleaning around here. All these companies out there are making some seriously trick scale gear including working winches, now we need them to shift gears and make a sick scale snow plow. We’ll worry about a scale sander next winter.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live