I am a fan of solid axle monster trucks and will always be. I’m bummed about the lack of choices out there when it comes to that category. Kyosho has the Mad Force line, Tamiya has the Super Clod and TXT-1 and HPI Has the wheelie king. They are all cool trucks but I still feel that more can be done to enhance the performance of a solid axle truck. Softer tires and more weight in the chassis will make a big difference. The softer rubber will soak up landings better and a little weight in the chassis will also allow the suspension to work properly. Getting the weight in the chassis down low will also be a big help. Who would you like to see build a solid axle truck? Traxxas? Team Associated? Axial?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip