We’re all used to the idea of digital media for words, images, and sound, but that’s only the beginning of what you can do with zeros and ones. Even three-dimensional objects can be reduced to binary code for storage and transmission, then reproduced bit by bit and byte by byte to recreate the original object. Case in point, the OpenRC Project. The product of Swedish smart guy Daniel Norée, this RC truggy design is “open source” and designed to be downloaded and “3D printed” to go from virtual reality to reality-reality using a Makerbot or similar 3D printer. Is this this the ultimate version of “online shopping”? Only time will tell. Read more here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live