These new metric tools from VP-Pro feature lightweight aluminum handles with knurled sections for increased grip and the tips are held in place by long setscrews that apply more pressure to the shaft and ensure that they will stay tight. The centers of the handles are labeled with VP-Pro and the size of the tool. The allen wrenches also feature strips at the top of the handle to allow you to quickly identify their size and you can get them in standard and ball type tips. You can also get flat blade as well as Phillips head screw driver and nut drivers.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live