What an awesome first day at the Vintage Nats. This year the race left the indoor scene behind and went true old school at the brand new outdoor club track at the Bethel Racearena. The topsoil surface and true vintage layout lent itself to some awesome racing. While 2wd and Stadium truck are always great classes to watch, this year’s 4wd and Classic classes have grown to be super competitive as well. Here’s a look at some of the action from todays qualifying.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip