|You can make a universal starter box by attaching a thin “L” bracket to one side of the starter-wheel opening on the starter-box platform. The bracket will fit through the flywheel opening in the chassis and lock onto the vehicle. No need for starter-box pegs!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live