OFNAs fun and exciting Ultra GTP 1/8 nitro touring car has been given a facelift and a power boost to bring it to the latest specs. The new chassis has a hard-anodized coating and zero front kick up to improve the on-road suspension geometry. All of the aluminum components have a hard-anodized finish for a cleaner more racy appearance, and new threaded-body aluminum shocks with stiff springs and 3.5mm shock shafts improve damping while simplifying ride height adjustment. The GTP is powered by a powerful .28 Force pull-start engine with an aluminum manifold and pipe and a dual element air filter. An adjustable two-speed transmission provides blistering acceleration and top speeds approaching 50 mph. Soft rubber slick tires mounted on cool-looking multi-spoke wheels keeps the car glued to the track surface, and the sleek 911 body provides scale realism. Ultra GTP RTR 34317; $320
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live