|It’s great that many RTR vehicles have glued tires, but it’s also a good idea to run a second bead of CA between the tire and rim. Let the glue dry before you run your vehicle. By doing this, you’ll ensure that the tires stay bonded to the rims even during hours of running.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live