Traxxas is back in the rally game with a wild new version of its Slash 4X4-based machine. Now Titan 550-powered and slightly narrower to suit its officially licensed Ford Fiesta bodywork and Brian Deegan’s NOS Energy Drink racing graphics, the car features a lifted front bumper for enhanced off-road capability and a new high-stall clutch, and arrives RTR with 7-cell NiMH iD battery pack. More details and pics from Traxxas below.
Want wallpapers of the new Deegan machine? Click here and scroll to the bottom.
To be successful, a full-size rally car must offer blistering performance on pavement, dirt-roosting speed off-road, a trick suspension, and 4WD to put the power down. Modeled after Brian Deegan’s Ford Fiesta ST, the Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally car puts you in the driver’s seat for all the action. The Rally car is specially tuned with a low center of gravity (Low-CG) chassis and oil-filled Ultra ShocksTM to be agile on the track. When the pavement ends, its full-time 4WD, long-travel suspension, and rally-bred tires dig in for ultra-fast bumper-to-bumper racing action. The powerful Titan 550 motor muscles you to the front of the pack and waterproof electronics allow authentic all-weather racing. The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally car is Ready-To-Race®, and built Traxxas-Tough for versatile, exciting driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
Authentic Rally Car Body
Traxxas athlete and motocross legend, Brian “The General” Deegan may be an expert on two wheels, but he has earned his stripes in short course racing and rally cars. The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally captures the look and spirit of Brian’s Ford Fiesta ST with this authentic replica body. The low, aggressive stance is amplified by the wide fender flares and replica rally wheels and tires. Brian’s NOS livery is faithfully executed in stunning detail on the fully painted heavy-duty body. The decals come pre-applied to get you driving in minutes out of the box.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally rolls out of the box ready for driving fun with factory-adjusted TQ 2.4GHz radio, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiMH battery, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Rally and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support keeps your Rally running strong with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun–and fast!
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ – 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Click here for more info
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Built brushless ready to make upgrading to Velineon power simple
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- High-stall gear clutch
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted race replica body
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Rally is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability