Since the start of the year all I’ve been racing is 1/8 buggy and truggy and not that I’m complaining but I think it’s time to mix it up a bit. While I was at West Coast RC Raceway the other day shooting a motocross racer, I started to get the 1/10th itch again. I’ll be honest, I’ve completely neglected my 1/10th Kyosho RB5 2wd buggy. A while back while a running it I managed to snap a vital front suspension support and simply put it up on the shelf and proceeded to let it sit for a long time. Last night I decided to pull it off the shelf a started to freshen it up by rebuilding the shocks, replace the broken suspension part, and installed a new Tekin RS 13.5 system. I gotta say… It feels really good to bring a car back to life and I’m really looking forward to driving a West Coast RC Raceway tonight. I’ve got a question for you the reader…. What’s your favorite 1/10th scale vehicle?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live