Everyone knows you should thread-lock the screws that thread into metal in nitro cars. but what about the screws that hold your wrench tips in place? To keep your wrenches tight and prevent wear to the setscrew and shafts, apply medium-strength thread-lock to the setscrews.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live