When we saw this tractor-lookin’ rig in the first video below, we thought it was someone’s wacky homebuilt, but it turns out the “Yeti” is actually built specifically for knifing through super-deep snow (see the second video, which turns into a plazma-cutter commercial). Who’s up for building an RC version? Just need to fab up (or 3D-print) wheels and tires, and get a tiny pinion/giant spur gear combo.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live