Over the last couple of years stock racing has undergone many changes as today’s brushless motors and speed controls have pushed the technology envelope. Many critics used to argue that you need the latest firmware to stay competitive in stock racing; that might have been true when electronic timing was allowed, but since many race organizations have adopted “blinky mode” stock racing this is less of an issue now. In this type of racing, the speed control has a blinking light that indicates that it isn’t using electronic timing at all. Some older speed controls can receive a firmware update to unlock this mode, but now many companies now develop speed controls that are intended to compete in “blinky mode” stock racing only. Here’s a look at Speed Passion’s release for “blinky mode” stock racing called the Stock Club Race.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live