Whether you are seated in the pits at your favorite local RC track, or back at home at your workbench, good lighting is key if you need to make any adjustments or repairs on your RC vehicles. There are plenty of lights to choose from, but RC racers need a light that is both bright enough to illuminate your workspace and is portable so you can take it to the track. No one wants to lug around a floor lamp and 25’ drop cord right? Muchmore aims at solving all of these issues with their LED folding pit light. Let’s take a closer look.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip