Our friends over at Tekno RC sent us a race report where they swept the podium in the 4×4 SCT class at the TrackStar Grand Prix in San Diego. Now this wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer has sweep a racing class, but this is the first we have heard of a 4×4 SCT from Tekno RC. Earlier this year they announced their new EB48 buggy and it appears they are building off of that success to possibly launch a new 4×4 SCT platform. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new vehicle.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip