These new hard case Lipo packs from Team Orion have a shape that fits the battery openings in the E-Revo and E-Revo VXL like a glove and they come with Traxxas connectors which makes them a plug and play deal. They can also be used in applications where battery size doesn’t matter such as rock crawlers. The hard case features a carbon fiber finish and Team Orion provides you with three different skins to allow you to personalize your packs. The E-Revo pack has a capacity of 4,700mAh, a discharge rate of 45C and a voltage of 11.1. The E-Revo VXL pack has a capacity of1,100mAh, a discharge rate of 35C and just like the larger pack a voltage of 11.1.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live