Team Losi cars dominated the ROAR Modified Off-Road Nationals again this year sweeping two of the three classes with sensational 1st-2nd-3rd place finishes. Ohio racer and Team Losi driver Jesse Robbers took on the best factory racers in 2WD by setting a blistering pace with his Team Losi XXX-BK2 to claim the top qualifier spot. Jesse went on to win the National Championship title with a perfect score of two wins in the triple A-main event. The 4WD class saw the fastest speeds and lap times. The nitro master Adam Drake showed he can wheel an electric buggy as fast as his nitro truck by taking the top qualifying spot with his Team Losi XXX-4. When the dust had cleared from the three A-Main event finals, it was Team Losis Jukka Steenari taking the win. Fellow XXX-4 drivers Adam Drake and Ryan Cavalieri completed yet another Team Losi 1-2-3 sweep of the podium.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live