From Team Associated:
In celebration of Scion’s success, Team Associated is proud to announce the 2015 Scion Racing FR-S replica based on the very popular APEX racing chassis.
The APEX 2015 Scion FR-S is fitted with the same racing livery as the full-size FR-S driven by Greddy pro driver Ken Gushi. It screams performance – from the Reedy brushless motor and digital speed control to the sealed metal-gear diffs and tough aluminum drive shaft that efficiently channels all of that Reedy brushless power. High-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on 10-spoke hex drive wheels that include realistic-looking details such as brake rotors and calipers. Four adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over, tuned shocks make managing imperfections in the road effortless.
The Scion Racing 2015 FR-S breathes performance and exhilaration from the asphalt up!
Scion Racing 2015 FR-S Ready-To-Run Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing 2015 FR-S replica body comes factory-finished
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant Reedy SC600-BL sensorless brushless speed control with T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- Metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 438mm (17.24in)
Width: 190mm (7.48in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Weight: 1760g (3.88lbs)
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- Six (6) AA batteries
- 2S LiPo or 6 cell NiMH battery
- Appropriate battery charger with High Current T-Plug
#30116 – MSRP $399.99
Available: Sept. 2015