As soon as Tamiya announced the Mountain Rider I made sure I was on the list to review the re-release of the truck that I wanted so badly back in the 90s. It’s taken a lot of time to finish the truck but it’s finally done and ready for you to see. The truck pretty much fell together but painting the “hard” body took a few weeks to complete. I asked what you wanted to see for a paint job on the RC Car Action Facebook page and most wanted the truck to have a box-art look, so stock it is. I’m working on a full review of the Mountain Rider and it will be in the magazine soon. Here are a few pics for the finished truck for you to see now.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live