57770 1/10 Expert Built BMW Z4 M Coupe Racing (TT-01)
The BMW Z4 made its debut in 2002 as the replacement for the earlier Z3 roadster. A few years
later, the coupe version was unveiled, and it wasnt long before BMWs M Division went to work
turning it into a full-fledged racing car. The result was the stylish BMW Z4 M Coupe Racing,
which Tamiya now brings to you as a Ready-to-Run R/C car.
About the Model
– Ready-to-Run R/C model of the BMW Z4 M Coupe Racing.
– User-friendly TT-01 chassis modified by reversing rear suspension arms to create the shorter
wheelbase (251mm) for greater scale accuracy.
– 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double
wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
– Fully-finished body shell accurately recreates the sleek lines of the Z4 M Coupe race car and is
made from durable polycarbonate.
– Includes ESC (TEU-101 BK), type 540 motor, and Expec R/C System.
– Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on.
– Metal-plated light fixtures enhance the realistic appearance of the LEDs.
– Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
– Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
For more Hot Products, click here.