New from Taimya:
Tamiya is proud to release the DN-01 2WD buggy which is based on the popular TRF201, which was driven by by TRF team driver Lee Martin to victory at the recent 2WD Off Road European Championships. The chassis layout features a longitudinally-mounted battery with R/C units placed on either side for optimum balance. It is designed to offer low center gravity and with plenty of ground clearance. The motor is mounted at the rear to maximize traction and acceleration. This machine is perfect for drivers who are just getting into the off-road R/C scene and can serve as a great base for later upgrades.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit model.
- Newly designed body and TRF201 rear wing included.
- Wheels and tires included.
- TRF201 Reinforced 52T Ball Differential Gear Set (Item 54262) included.
- Front and rear CVA oil dampers effectively absorb shocks.
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included.
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action