I was recently able to visit Exotek’s design lair and managed to take spy shots of their soon to be released carbon fiber chassis for the Durango DEX210 1/10th scale 2wd buggy. This 2.5mm thick chassis is almost 35 grams lighter than the stock chassis. One of the features where Exotek’s out of the box thinking gets it right, where others have gone wrong, is in their aluminum kick up piece. Wear and tear is dramatically cut down using aluminum in this area (you can see in photos exactly where the wear happens from jump take-offs) and can withstand rougher landings. This version of the chassis should be out very soon with Exotek following up with a +8mm longer chassis to allow a longer wheelbase. Check out www.exotekracing.com for the latests on this chassis as well as other high performing, quality parts. – Joel Navarro
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live