It looks like Tekin has a new motor in the works. Here is a spy shot of their new HD motor being tested last night by team drivers Randy Pike and Ryan Lutz. As you can see it is a sensored motor rated at 4300kv and is very similar looking to their Pro4 line of motors that are available now. We’ll provide more details as they become available on this exciting new product.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip