At my last local club race I spotted this Traxxas 2WD Slash using Pro-Line’s new chassis conversion kit. The kit hasn’t been officially released yet, but Pro-Line has been running a prototype version of this new LCG Chassis at a few races now including the recent 2012 ROAR Electric Off-Road Supernationals. This Slash was also using Pro-Line’s Performance Transmission, ProTrac suspension kit, Power Stroke shocks and was only a front body mount away from hitting the track for the 1st time. Once it did it looked fast and was definitely more planted on the track that a stock 2WD Traxxas Slash.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live