As spotted in Ty Tessmann‘s pit, this capped Ford Bronco shell will soon be on the way from Pro-Line. You’ll need a set of extra-long rear body posts for this guy, otherwise expect it to fit standard 1/10 short-course trucks and include all the usual Pro-Line goodness with overspray film, window masks, and decals. We like the look–how about you?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip