The first time I saw Dennis Anderson’s new King Sling monster truck, I immediately thought that an RC version has to be built. If you never saw this wild truck, check out the video above. This is by far the sickest mud truck ever built. How sick would it be to see a 1/10 scale version of this trick truck? So are any of you guys building one already? If so I’d love to see photos and videos of your trucks. If I can find the time to build my own, I plan on using Traxxas waterproof electronics and the biggest LiPo battery pack that it can handle. Since this thing will be in the mud and water, I’d use a MaxAmps.com waterproof LiPo to power it. It will all be housed inside a custom built tube chassis. Those tires can easily be recreated by cutting up a set of Pro-Line Masher 2000 tires and some wheels to match. Axial SCX10 axles and link bars would be a great way to top off the project. The best thing about this truck would be that you can wash the mud off with a hose when you’re finished bombing though the mud.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live