Pro-Line gives us a 1st look at their v 2.0 design for the popular Caliber Short Course Truck tire. These updated tires feature a wider carcass for improved traction, and grooved and softened inserts for better handling. Due to the wider deisgn they were able to add 2 more rows of tread for more bite and it will help to increase the overall life or the tire.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live