Pro-Line driver Ryan Cavalieri piloted these new 1/8-scale buggy tires to a national championship this past weekend at the 2011 ROAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road Nationals. Up until this race these tires were never seen before and they feature a large block with wider spacing. This tire will give you a new option when you are looking for a tire to use in between Caliber and Revolver tires. And they proved that they are durable as Ryan used these new treads for the entire 60 minute buggy final.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip