It looks like Avid is starting to expand their product line beyond bearings. An all aluminum bell crank set was spotted on Kurt Wenger’s B4.1. This thing is pretty cool! It looks like the servo saver has been eliminated and it bolts right up to the rest of the stock parts. Rumor has it the street price is going to be around $20 bucks.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live