Looks like there’s a new car on our “must drive” list. The GT-E Cobra is a battery-blasting version of the Cobra nitro-burner, but there’s nothing “conversion” about it. The RTR model is built on a dedicated electric-power chassis, and includes a 2450KV power system and LCD-equipped programmable transmitter. For more details, features, and specs, visit the GT-E’s page in our Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live