New from Schumacher:
The Manic is a sensational 4wd ready to run 1/8th scale monster truck with a massive .36 cu in (6cc) twin cylinder engine. With a rugged suspension, and strong 4WD transmission it is designed to handle the roughest ground and most challenging obstacles. Its impressive speed and handling make the Manic an outstanding choice for any conditions. The fantastic Schumacher reputation for quality and support will make the Manic a favourite for all monster truck owners.
The Manic twin engine system gives you twice the power and the torque, but unlike other twin engined vehicles, not twice the problems. The engines are coupled and synchronised so that a single roto electric starter system will start both engines. The single clutch and carburettor means that there is still only one set of adjustments to get right. Enjoy the awesome power and scintillating exhaust sound of a twin cylinder engine!
- Powerful Twin cylinder .36 (6cc) engine
- Sealed front and rear transmission with steel gears and durable limited slip ball differentials
- 4 wheel drive with easy access main belt.
- Massive 70mm suspension travel to overcome the biggest obstacles
- Purple alloy oil filled shocks soak up the roughest bumps
- User friendly Roto start system for easy starting
- Easily adjustable single slide carburettor
- Quality digital pistol grip radio.
- Ultra strong clutch
- Large capacity 125cc fuel tank for longer run times
- Industry standard 17mm hex wheel fitting gives you numerous wheel and tyre choices.
- Twin Powerful disk brakes with twin steel pads, and adjustable brake bias
- 4mm Purple 6082-T6 alloy chassis
- Pre-Cut and painted bodyshell available in 2 colours
- Pre-glued tyres with multi spoke chrome wheels
- Large 4mm fastenings
- 30 Tough Sealed Ball bearings
- Telescopic universal joint drive shafts
- Robust 24DP spur gear
- 2 stage air filter
- Alloy motor mount
- Speed Secrets option parts available
Due August 2009
K086 – Manic 36 Twin Truck-Yellow RTR – $TBA
K085 – Manic 36 Twin Truck – Blue RTR – $TBA