Schelle has done it again with the new B6 Front Tower and Wing Mount (available in Flat and Gull versions). The front tower design mates with a 3-d printed upper wing mount (mount and hardware included) so that racers can screw on their front wing without removing the shock standoffs. The screw on front wing design eliminates the common wing failure of cracking at the mount tab corner. Now racers can quickly remove the mount without removing the shock standoff screws, as well as remove the wing off the car (for travel or cleaning) while keeping the mount in place.
B6 Front Tower Features:
- 4mm thickness carbon fiber, Made in USA.
- Fits B6 or B6D with matching flat or gull arms.
- Includes front tower, 3-d printed wing mount*, 2 x M3x10 mount screws, 2 x M3x4 wing screws.
- Front wings last longer and are easily removed for travel to/from the track.
- Fits all B5M or B6 series front wings, trim off mounting tabs required.
*Spare 3-d printed mount and hardware also sold separately SCH1265 (will not fit non-Schelle towers)..
SCH1263 – B6 Front Tower and Wing Mount, Flat – $24.00
SCH1264 – B6 Front Tower and Wing Mount, Gull – $24.00
SCH1265 – Front Tower Wing Mount and Screws – $6.00
SCH1269 – B6 Front Tower, Flat – $18.00
SCH1270 – B6 Front Tower, Gull – $18.00
See more posts about Schelle Racing Innovations