The Schelle line of motor plates are designed with 4 goals. Minimize weight, increase airflow, maximize rigity, and have a premium finish. When it’s time to upgrade your kit and stand out in the crowd, take a look the new Schelle designs.
Every bit of unnecessary material is removed, tipping the scales at 12.95g for a B5M (vs. 14.3 for a Factory Lite) and 13.8g for a TLR (vs 18.5g kit 3.0 motor plate). The unique vent slits are machined partial depth on the back side of the motor plate to create 2 tiny slits in the plate. These slits will keep air flowing through, and everything else outside. 100% machined to keep from warping under extreme stress and heat, the plates are finished off with a silver machined edge detail for a premium look.
- 12.95g for a B5M (vs. 14.3 for a Factory Lite) and 13.8g for a TLR (vs 18.5g kit 3.0 motor plate).
- Vent slits machined on backside for added airflow and no pebbles.
- Vented motor can area for improved airflow through the motor.
- 100% machined with silver machined edges.
- Black (SCH1080) and Blue (SCH1081) anodized versions for Associated 3-Gear Factory Lite kits.
- Black (SCH1223) and Blue (SCH1224) anodized versions for Associated 4-Gear B5M, T5M, and SC5M kits.
- Black (SCH1225) and Hard Anodized (SCH1226) versions for TLR 22 3.0 3-Gear.
SCH1080 – B5M 3-Gear Vented Motor Plate, Black – $15.00
SCH1081 – B5M 3-Gear Vented Motor Plate, Blue – $15.00
SCH1223 – B5M 4-Gear Vented Motor Plate, Black – $15.00