Lots of big moves this year, but one of the biggest is the announcement of Ryan Maifield’s switch to Yokomo for 1/10-scale electric off-road and Mugen Seiki for 1/8-scale nitro and e-buggy. He’ll also now be backed by AMain Hobbies and using MKS servos, but his long relationship with JConcepts remains intact and healthy as ever. There has been a lot of rumors and speculation, but until now has been tight-lipped. We got a chance to witness the big move and see Ryan getting ready for the upcoming 2017 Reedy Race of Champions coming up next week, and put in some practice with his new vehicles along with teammates, Carson Wernimont, Atsushi Hara, and Shin Adachi. Mugen‘s Adam Drake was also on hand to discuss the big move and explain how Ryan’s involvement is so critical to their racing program.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live