The first leg of the Alberta RC Pro series was held in Red Deer, Alberta. The race started with a huge downpour in the middle of Friday’s practice which ultimately delayed the start of racing Saturday. The track was quite technical and slightly damp, grooving up for the mains. Wayne Mah took the TQ and win in Expert Buggy, Truggy and Open Electric. He was running a JQ Products Buggy and Hotbodies D8T Truggy powered by Alpha engines, Byrons Fuel and planted to the ground with Pro-Line Hole Shots in Buggy and Truck.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live