Associated’s Jared Tebo has won a fourth consecutive ROAR Truck Nats title in 1/10 Truck, score another win for the GT2. In Production Monster, Traxxas cinched another title, this time with staffer Tim Roberts. He’s been working at Traxxas for 4 years–but racing for only two! And in Truggy (or “1/8 Truck”), the big story is Taylor James’ big win with a prototype Jammin’ CRT-X2 (that name may not stick, but you the idea). For eveything we’ve posted so far, just CLICK. Full results and more pics to be posted shortly!
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?