RC Madness, Enfield, CT: The ROAR Electric Off-Road Nationals is a wrap! Mike Truhe won the first two A-Mains to score the 2WD title for Trinity/Team Losi, while Associated/Checkpoint’s Jared Tebo took the win in Truck. In 4WD, Greg Hodapp stole the win from TQ Ryan Maifield and wheeled his Peak-powered X-5 conversion (it’s basically a single-belt Double-X4) into the winner’s circle. Talk about it here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live