With the introduction of the Kyosho Ultima DB, and now the Losi SCB, ROAR intends to release rules specific to the Short Course Buggy class. Similar in many ways to the Short Course truck rules, the new buggy rules will also include extra detail related to required body elements and construction, standard offset wheels, permitted accessories, cost controls, etc. The Short Course Buggy class is built using components similar to those used in the SC truck class, but the buggy style body adds an extra dimension of scale appearance, as well as unique performance due to its smaller body that doesn’t catch air on larger jumps. Manufacturers developing Short Course Buggies that would desire to be ROAR legal are encouraged to contact ROAR to discuss the specifics for the class. The rules are nearly complete, but will still require the approval of the ExCom before final publication.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip