|Here’s a great tip for Revo owners. The stock Revo body has an air scoop molded in its left side, and you can open it to provide additional engine cooling. Start the hole with a tapered reamer, and then enlarge it with a sanding-drum-equipped Dremel.Joe Nguyen
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live