The Modzilla MT is the perfect truck for getting into the wild world of backyard bashing. It’s priced right, preassembled, tough as nails and an absolute blast to drive. Its compact size lets the Modzilla MT go where larger models can’t, both indoors and out. And it’s packed with performance features such as four wheel drive, gear diffs, metal drive shafts and a LiPo battery. Plus, replacement parts are available to keep drivers in the action.
- Factory assembled and bash-ready
- Tough enough to stand up to rugged off-roading
- 2.4GHz radio allows multiple vehicles to run at the same time Four-wheel drive for easier handling, especially off-road
- Gear differentials to help the vehicle corner smoothly
- Metal drive shafts add durability and reliability
- Powerful brushed motor that produces speeds of over 20 mph
- Everything needed to start bashing right away is inside, including the radio, LiPo battery, charger and “AA” batteries — nothing else is required.
Length: 10 in (254 mm)
Width: 7.5 in (190 mm)
Height: 4.25 in (108 mm)
Wheelbase: 6.5 in (165 mm)
Weight: 22 oz (624 g)
RVLC01** – $79.99