From REDS Racing:
REDS Racing now introduces their GEN 2 Brushless Motors for 1/8 scale.
REDS Racing main goal is to offer high quality products as they do in Nitro category. The new line was developed together with REDS Team drivers such as Elliott Boots to guarantee the highest performance and latest technology.
New Features are a brand new stator to increase heat dissipation and efficiency and to decrease iron loss, a new rotor for a better throttle response and new de-anodize case to increase the efficiency heat dissipation.
REDS 1/8th off-road motors are specifically designed to provide exceptional power, superior smoothness and control in combination with an extremely high efficiency and low temperature operation. Coming with a highly finned CNC-machined aluminium can, V8 motor works at very low temperature in every conditions ensuring exceptional reliability.
Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the new line is ideal for all high speed buggy and truggy applications.
Motor main features:
- CNC-machined 6061 T6 Billet aluminium ribbed heatsink can – NEW
- High-strength balanced 4-Pole Neodymium sintered rotor – NEW
- High Purity Copper Windings – NEW
- Low Resistance, High Power, Silver-plated Solder Tabs
- High RPM precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- High current solder tabs
- Sensored and sensorless operation
- Dual-plug sensor wire harness
Battery Voltage Max: 22.2V 6S LiPo
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18mm