RDRP have introduced the RC8B3 Titanium Shock Mounts for all Team Associated 3rd generation 1/8th off-road kits. Machined from high-quality titanium material for the lowest possible weight while keeping exceptional structural rigidity, the parts were designed to do away with the original steel mount and screw in place for a 1-piece solution that scrubs about 1g of weight per piece. On top of this the design also allows for easier shock angle changes as there is only a single nut to undo in order to slide the mounts out of the shock tower. All needed mounting hardware is included and the titanium shock mounts are compatible with the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip