Coming from RDRP and made for Team Associated’s 3rd generation RC8 1/8th off-road kits is the RC8B3 Aluminium Chassis Brace Rear Mount. A direct replacement for the standard composite plastic part the connector between the rear chassis brace and the rear gearbox is made from high-quality aluminium and it comes blue anodised and laser-etched for cool factory looks and improved durability. On top of this the brace will make for more equal flex characteristics, leading to an improved overall performance of the vehicle. The brace is compatible to all RC8B3 and RC8T3 kits including the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live