RDRP have introduced the Carbon Fibre Electronic Mounting Plate for the Team Associated B6 buggy. The part was designed to be a drop fit for the chassis’ machined pocket behind the steering servo and using it allows to easily remove the speed controller and receiver from the car for cleaning and maintenance purposes. It hardly adds any additional weight to the car meaning the buggy’s weight bias remains the same compared to alloy or steel parts. The mounting plate fits both the B6 and B6D and it comes including suitable mounting hardware.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live