Setting up the HPI Baja to race in dirt oval events is becoming more and more popular. I’m actually building one for myself and plan on running it in the HPI East Coast Baja Nats. RCRC has recognized this and they are building two cool oval bodies for the Baja 5B. For my Baja I went with their EDM for my Baja. It comes in multiple pieces and has to be bolted together once painted. This will make it much easier to give it a custom paint job. The sections are made out of .040 and .060 Lexan and all the necessary mounting hardware is included. Check out rcrcracing.com for more information.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live