RDRP new RC8B3 Aluminium Rod End Balls are a direct replacement for the kit’s standard steel balls. They are machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium and come hard-anodised for wear, meaning they will last longer while not being prone to corrode in unfriendly environments. An inner hex portion makes installing and setup changes easy. On top of this the balls save about 1g per piece compared to the standard steel parts. The rod end balls come in sets of eight and they are compatible to all 3rd generation RC8 kits including the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release