Sun Valley Speedway, Sun Valley, CA: Team Associated/Thunder Tiger’s Taylor James won the Pro 1/10 and Pro 1/8 classes at the RC Pro Finals. In Pro 1/8, Jammin’ drivers Chad Bradley and Adam Drake were one and two, but Bradleys receiver pack came unplugged giving the lead to Drake… Drake led for a while until a drivetrain malfunction took him out, handing the lead to Taylor, who finished with a comfortable lead over second-place finisher Marty Korn of GS Racing and Ho Bao’s Greg Degani in third. Bradley battled with Mugens Bobby Tillman in an Unlimited Monster Truck show stopper that came down to the last lap.Bradley crashed in front of pit row and fellow Jammin’ driver Dean Sexton. Dean, who was pitting for Jay Halsey at the time, jumped out and marshaled Bradleys truck just as Tillman was passing for the lead. Tillman made an aggressive move to the inside on the next turn and had to be marshaled, giving Bradley the win. Mugen protested the win because Sexton was not a marshal or Bradleys pit man, but Bradley was not docked and retained the win.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release