Last December Nic Case’s custom built R/C Bullet (RCB) set a new land speed record at 171.96mph. This purpose built vehicle weighed in at 11 lbs and produced an impressive 11 hp. The RCB was powered by a 15 series NEU motor and 11 PowerEdge 5000mah LiPo batteries. Nic also used a Castle Creations speed control to regulate the power flow and a Futaba 4PK radio since it provided the most control and range for his speed runs. For grip he used BSR hard purples on some custom made carbon fiber wheels.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live